9/20/2009

2009 ACFW Conference

I had a blast this year at the ACFW Conference. I connected and reconnected with some wonderful people, learned more about writing, worshiped with 500 other believers and witnessed the hand of the Lord in both my own life and in others’ lives. I came home with memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.

One fun thing was meeting some of my fellow "Inkies" from the new Inkwell Inspirations blog. Before this past weekend, I'd only met one of these ladies face to face, but after the weeks we've spent weeks planning our blog, I'd already come to think of them as friends.




I

1 comment:

carla stewart said...

D'Ann, It was wonderful seeing you. Oh, how I cherish my ACFW peeps, so many who've become my friends. . . like you! May we become fearless in implementing all that we learned at the conference, recharged for the next season of our writing lives.