2/11/2010

Sunshine Award



So how fun is this? Steena over at Chocolate Reality gave my blog a Sunshine Award. Here's the cool part about this for me--Steena often reads and comments on my "Critique per Week" post I do at the Wanna Be Published blog. But I had no idea she'd found this blog! Anyway, part of the point of this award is to pass it to other bloggers I know. So here goes.


Rules to Accept the Award:
Put the logo on your blog in your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers. (Yeah, I didn't manage 12. Time crunch)
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

1 comment:

Steena Holmes said...

;)

Once I realized who you were, I found this blog and followed right away :) How could I not!