2/20/2007


Here are pictures of my party--as promised. Thanks, Debra and Cheryl.





My husband and kids who worked so hard to put it all together--and to keep it a secret!




Don't my Valentine's Day roses make a nice addition? This was just the dessert table!



My mother gave me this shirt. Quite appropriate, huh?
In about 48 hours we'll be in the Big Apple. You won't hear from me again until next week. I won't be getting any writing done, but every experience is fodder for the imagination! And NYC is a great place to people-watch. Hope y'all have a fun weekend, too. Wherever you are.

1 comment:

Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

Have fun in the Big Apple. Reminds me of my first visit to NY, lecturing at a big medical meeting. The moderator asked how many people were from New York--"Put up one hand." A smattering.
Then, "How many are from out of town?--"Put up two hands." Lots of hands.
Then he said, "Get used to assuming that posture as you move about our subways and parks."
But seriously, I've always enjoyed my time there, and I hope you and your husband will, too.
Blessings.