9/08/2008

Ten Days and Counting

In ten days I will board a plane (at a ridiculously early hour of the morning, thanks to the cancellation of my original flight!) and head to Minneapolis, MN, where I will have the privilege of participating in the ACFW Annual conference for the third year in a row.

Four days of talking to writers, worshipping with writers, praying with writers, laughing with writers, even crying with writers. Four days of learning and pitching and volunteering and reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.

Can you tell I’m excited? It will be a much-needed break from all things football, although I will hate missing one of the few JV games on our schedule.

3 comments:

Heather said...

10 Days! You've got to be kidding me.
See ya on that ungodly-early flight.

carla stewart said...

The conference has come much quicker than I expected. I can hardly wait. See you there!

Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

See you there. Better check and make sure my flight hasn't changed, I guess.