1/06/2012

Coming in 2012


Did you get an Amazon or Barnes and Noble (or other bookstore) gift card for Christmas? I did! And while I’ve already ordered a few titles, I’m saving back some of that money for novels by a few of my favorite people that release in the first half of this year. (This is not an exhaustive list, by any means, just some titles I’m greatly anticipating.) Of course that money won’t cover all of these, but I’m sure I’ll scrape together more! 

The Rose of Winslow Street by Elizabeth Camden (1/1/12)



Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings (2/1/12)




Heart’s Safe Passage by Laurie Alice Eakes (2/1/12)




Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke (2/1/12)




The Mother Road by Jen AlLee (4/1/12)




My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade (5/1/12)




Stardust by Carla Stewart (5/15/12)




Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer (6/1/12)




Bees in the Butterfly Garden by Maureen Lang (7/1/12)




Veil of Pearls by MaryLu Tyndall (7/1/12)



(Aren't they all beautiful covers?)

Authors with books due out later the year:

Marybeth Whalen
Laurie Alice Eakes (her second book in the Daughters of Bainbridge regency series)
Jody Hedlund
Tamera Alexander
(I’m sure there are many more that I can’t think of right now!)


Happy Reading in 2012!

6 comments:

Richard Mabry said...

Wow, those are going to more than eat up the couple of Amazon gift cards I have. Thanks for sharing that info with us.
And best wishes for a great new year.

Anne Mateer said...

Thanks, Doc. I'm thinking there are a few on that list that Kay might like to read. (My guess is most of those aren't your cup of tea!) :)

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Really looking forward to Stardust. Love how Carla writes.
~ Wendy

Anne Mateer said...

Yes, Carla has such a lovely style!

And I forgot another that just released--FIRETHORN by Ronie Kendig! I'm not really a suspense reader, but I read Wolfsbane last year and LOVED it!

karenk said...

thanks anne for sharing this collection of novels...we have the same taste :)

karenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com

Anne Mateer said...

Isn't it fun to find people who like to read the same things you do, karenk? Those are my favorite connections!