3/22/2007

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who read my first chapter and rated or commented on it. I so appreciate you taking the time to do that. It was quite interesting to have it out there--kind of American Idolish in that watching others' ratings I sometimes felt the unfairness of people's opinions. But that's okay. I know that's the kind of thing the will happen if real publication ever comes, and you have to be able to take it!

I don't expect it to go any further in that contest, but if by some miracle it does, you can be sure I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

D'Ann,
Be sure to let us know how you do. I probably won't be going back to the web site, but I appreciated the opportunity to read your work there.
As for criticism, I try to heed the words of my friend, golf partner, and attorney, who told me, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're never going to be universally loved and respected, so don't worry about it."