4/04/2012

The Hosea Love Story

This series of videos was produced to lead into each of the 6 part sermon on the book of Hosea at Irving Bible Church. I know the young man who made the videos. I had no idea the Lord had gifted him in visual storytelling. Each clip is 2-3 minutes long, all scenes, no words. So powerful and so appropriate to remember as we look toward our remembrance of the purpose of and love behind Jesus's death and resurrection.

Take a quick 15 minutes and watch the whole series. I hope they touch you as deeply as they did me.











5 comments:

Gina Conroy said...

Beautifully done!

Anne Mateer said...

I thought so too, Gina. :)

For the Restoration of Life and Soul . . . life-rest-soul.com said...

We attend Irving Bible and these have been profound, have left me in tears. A great lead-in to the series on Hosea.

Z said...

I bawled!!!!! Amazing!

Anne Mateer said...

I'm sure they were quite powerful in that setting, Chuck. The visual can sometimes hit us much harder than words--and that's from a word girl! A guess it's true that "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Me, too, Z!